As March Madness draws to a close and the college basketball season draws to a close, it’s time to focus on the 2022 NBA Draft.
The 2022 NBA draft is scheduled for Thursday, June 23, but there are key dates ahead for prospects who decide to put their name in the draft pool.
Players have already started declaring themselves for the draft – some with an agent, giving up their remaining eligibility, and others who are just testing the waters and can return to college next season if they choose.
MORE: NBA Mock Draft 2022: Who are the top prospects entering March Madness?
Take a look at some key deadlines for the 2022 NBA Draft:
2022 NBA Draft Key Dates
- April 24: The deadline for early entry subclasses wishing to declare for the draft
- May 16-22: The NBA Draft Combine 2022 in Chicago, Illinois
- May 17: The 2022 NBA Draft Lottery in Chicago, Illinois
- June 1: The deadline for early entry undergraduates who wish to maintain their college eligibility
- June 13: The final deadline for all potential applicants (academic and international) to remove their name from the project
Which prospects have already declared themselves for the 2022 NBA draft? We’ve got you covered below.
(Note: This list does not include college seniors. Last updated March 31.)
|Fardaw Aimaq||Utah Valley||C/F||J.R.|
|Malaki Branham||ohio state||g||IN|
|Max Christi||state of michigan||g||IN|
|Advice Ricky IV||Wichita State||g||SO|
|Jordan Room||Saint Joseph||F||SO|
|EJ Liddell||ohio state||F||J.R.|
|Kenneth Lofton Jr.||Louisiana Technology||F||SO|
|Kevin McCullar||Texas technology||g||J.R.|
|Makhel Mitchell||Rhode Island||F/C||SO|
|Makhi Mitchell||Rhode Island||F/C||SO|
|Iverson Molinar||Mississippi State||g||J.R.|
|Jordan Nesbitt||Saint Louis||g||SO|
|Lamar Norman||West Michigan||g||J.R.|
|Josh Oduro||George Mason||F||J.R.|
|Gus Okafor||Southeast Louisiana||F||J.R.|
|Pack Nijel||Kansas State||g||SO|
|David Roddy||state of colorado||F||J.R.|
|Baylor Scheiermann||state of south dakota||F||J.R.|
|Blake Wesley||our Lady||g||IN|